Some upcoming events:
- Cody’s birthday trip…Ican’twaitit’sgonnabesostinkingreat!
- Sioux Falls Hergott family reunion…where I will get to see and talk to people I barely got to meet at the wedding (how sad is that)
- Prince Trade Show in Wisconsin at one of the nation’s largest indoor water park resorts…Cody and I get to go…and it’s paid for! While he’s checking out booths, I will be playing my little brains out in the water park!
- One-year anniversary trip (Already?! Seriously?!) to Tampa…to visit Jules and Mikey (finally) and spend some alone time near Sarasota
Random thoughts of the day:
- I told my friend Laura today I just wanted to indulge…get my nails done, eat lots of ice cream, hang out by the pool, go shopping, buy a new dress, go out for a fancy date, get a drink-to-die-for, and collapse from the headiness of it all.
- Sometimes when life seems to be doing really well, I get worried that a metaphorical bomb will drop and shatter all the pieces…is my faith not tried because I have not endured a life-altering tragedy? Are things going really well to save up for the huge horrible thing that may one day happen and take away everything I love? (I know, so dramatic…)
- House church is tonight…and my heart cannot wait to be around my ‘other’ family. And I can’t wait to eat our Mexican pitch-in dinner.
- My old friend Megan called last night for some advice…she has no idea how good it was to hear her voice. We were on staff together at summer camp and it made me miss our late night talks out on the dock.
- I want to write more and photograph more…and play piano more…
I’ve told you these things for a purpose: that my joy might be your joy, and your joy wholly mature. This is my command: Love one another the way I loved you. This is the very best way to love. Put your life on the line for your friends. You are my friends when you do the things I command you. I’m no longer calling you servants because servants don’t understand what their master is thinking and planning. No, I’ve named you friends because I’ve let you in on everything I’ve heard from the Father. john 15
One thought on “bullets! get down!”
I wuvs you.
I understand your dramatizations. I do that as well. 🙂 But you probably already knew that somehow.