I found this quiz on someone else’s blog. So fun.
1. Who is your man? Cody Mathew
2. How long have you been together? Tricky question. Three years on. Five years off. The past two years on. The past nine months married.
3. How long dated? Again…tricky. 🙂 We ‘dated’ for about a total of four years (?) before we got married.
4. How old is your man? 25
5. Who eats more? Him. By far.
6. Who said “I love you” first? I honestly can’t remember. Probably him. He’s much more daring about those sorts of things.
7. Who is taller? Clearly…Cody is.
8. Who sings better? Me.
9. Who is smarter? Two are smarter than one.
10. Whose temper is worse? Ooooh…that’s tough. I don’t know if anyone would win this one. Eek!
11. Who does the laundry? Me.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Cody
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Cody
14. Who pays the bills? They’re split.
15. Who is better with the computer? He is.
16. Who mows the lawn? We both do…he works well over 40 hours a week so I do it on the weekends sometimes if he hasn’t gotten to it yet.
17. Who cooks dinner? Me most of the time, but he pitches in on his days off sometimes.
18. Who drives when you are together? Both of us…we take turns.
19. Who pays when you go out? Usually him, but I will if it works out better that way.
20. Who is most stubborn? Oh, that’s funny.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We both avoid this at all costs.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Both about the same…both families are the same distance from us.
23. Who kissed who first? Again…mutual. 🙂 BUT there are arguments about when and where our first kiss takes place. I say the parking lot of the bowling alley in high school. He says the back seat of my dad’s car while he was driving Cody home before he had his license. (Seriously? That is downright scandalous…)
24. Who asked who out? He asked me out…our first date was at Pizza King…Cody had his older brother Ryan drive us around. Then when he asked me to be his girlfriend, he said, “So….you want to try the whole boyfriend, girlfriend thing?” On the phone. So nonchalant.
25. Who proposed? He did. In my parents’ backyard with an incredible sunset with lots of tears and a keepsake yellow rose…and much sooner than we both anticipated.
26. Who is more sensitive? I am more emotional, by far, but he is more sensitive than he admits.
27. Who has more friends? We have all the same friends, mostly.
28. Who has more siblings? I do…one sister and two brothers. He just has two brothers.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Both of us. 😉