My friend Sam tagged me for this oh-so-fun blog game. So I played. And here are my answers.
Ok the rules. Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, choose 6 people to be tagged, list their names & why you tagged them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment saying “You’re it!” & to go read your blog. You cannot tag the person that tagged you, so since you’re not to tag me back; let me know when you are done so I can go read YOUR weird/random/odd facts, habits and goals.
1. Chocolate and peanut butter do not mix with me. I love peanut butter. I love chocolate. But I hate them together. Like Reese’s cups? Gag.
2. I don’t like getting into bed at night if it’s not made. So even if I have to make it right before I get in it, then so be it…maybe slightly OCD…
3. When I run and am listening to my ipod, sometimes I pretend I am in a movie and I am winning a marathon in slow motion and it’s all dramatic and I think everyone can hear the music I hear on my ipod and they’re cheering me on in their heads as they drive. (I CAN’T be the only that does this…?!)
4. When I was younger, I was Mariah Carey’s biggest fan. I was 100% convinced I was supposed to be a singer when I grew up because I thought I sounded so great singing along to her music.
5. My best friend Julie and I got a tattoo the day after our other best friend Caitlyn got married. We have the same ichthus tattoo on our back and Julie designed them. We both had recently been dumped by our boyfriends and I think were trying to tell the world we didn’t need marriage or guys or something. A lot of good that did.
6. One of my biggest goals is to run a marathon some day. As long as my knees can keep up with me…
7. Sometimes I pick up the idiosyncrasies of the people I hang out with most. For example, every time my old roommate called someone, she would clear her throat before speaking. I started doing that. Another old roommate would make these really crazy faces when she was telling a story. I started doing that. And anytime friends talk with their hands, I start to do it the very same way they do it. (Hand-talking is kind of like fingerprints…no one has the same style).
8. Another one of my big dreams is to go to Disney World with Cody…I know there are a million other places to go, and of course traveling is a huge thing I want to do, but I have fabulous sentimental memories from my childhood in Disney World. Not to mention that Cody was supposed to come with my family on a trip there after high school….but alas…we had broken up. (*sigh* high school drama…)
9. I used to be totally horse-crazy. We leased one named Shadow for awhile and I showed him in 4-H. I still have huge boxes filled with Breyer model sources, at least 50 horse books (the Thoroughbred series, How to Care for a Horse, Horse Illustrated magazines, etc…), trophies from shows, ribbons, photographs…you name it. I got it.
10. I would love to be famous for like…a month. I want to have a stylist, a personal trainer, photo shoots, magazine interviews, be on talk shows, and have my own line of…something, like clothes, perfume, hair products, whatever. Just for fun. And if I happened to be a movie star, I would do something like Charlie’s Angels because I think I would be a great kick-you-know-what chick. And if I wrote a book, I’d love to co-author it with Cody and I’d do book signings and inspire lots of people. And if I made a documentary, I would travel around the world with Cody and show millions of people how they can make the world a better place.
The beautiful people I have tagged:
Laura Jean: While her journal is private, I will get to read her answers…soooooooo…. that’s all that matters. She is one of the only friends I met strictly online and we have met face-to-face several times. Having coffee with her is like eating chocolate truffles.
Julie: My best friend in Florida…while she doesn’t blog often, I adore her writing and am hoping this will get her started again…
Jessica: She is such a lover of FUN!!!! And she plays some MEAN Wii Mario Kart.
Angela: My cyber friend who has a way with words…she keeps me connected to my own high school self.
Julie: This girl is just random. And I hope she does this because I want to read her answers. 😉
Sara: This friend just got back from teaching in Thailand for a year. She HAS to have some good stories.